1. Who is Deckers Outdoor’s transfer agent and how does a registered stockholder contact the agent regarding account information?
Mellon Investor Services LLC
P.O. Box 3314
South Hackensack, New Jersey 07606-1914
Phone: (800) 356-2017
2. Does Deckers Outdoor offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) for its common stock stockholders?
3. Does Deckers Outdoor offer Direct Deposit of common stock dividends?
4. Does Deckers Outdoor offer a Direct Stock Purchase (DSP) program?
5. When does Deckers Outdoor’s fiscal year end?
6. When does Deckers Outdoor release earnings?
Typically within 30 days after the quarter ends and within 60 days after the full year ends.
7. When is Deckers Outdoor’s Annual Stockholders’ Meeting?
The 2011 Annual Stockholders Meeting will be held on May 31, 2011 at 3 pm PST.
8. How many employees does Deckers Outdoor have?
At December 31, 2010, we employed approximately 1,500 employees in the US, Europe and Asia, none of whom were represented by a union. This figure includes approximately 800 employees in our retail stores worldwide, which includes part-time and seasonal employees.
9. What year was Deckers Outdoor incorporated and in what state?
Deckers was reincorporated in Delaware in 1993.
10. How can I get a copy of the Deckers Outdoor annual report?
Contact our investor relations contact at:
Integrated Corporate Relations
761 Main Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Phone: (203) 682-8200
11. When was Deckers Outdoor’s initial public offering?
12. How many shares of common stock did Deckers Outdoor offer at its Initial Public Offering?
The initial public offering provided for 2,875,000 shares (8,625,000 reflecting the 3:1 stock-split announced on May 28, 2010), including 2,376,936 shares (7,130,808 reflecting 3:1 stock-split) offered by Deckers and 498,064 shares (1,494,192 reflecting 3:1 stock-split) offered by certain selling shareholders.
13. What is Deckers Outdoor’s trading symbol?
14. Where is Deckers Outdoor’s common stock traded?
15. What is Deckers Outdoor’s CUSIP number?
CUSIP #: 243537 10 7
16. Has Deckers Outdoor held any subsequent offerings?
Yes. On May 18, 2004, Deckers completed a secondary public offering of its common stock. The offering provided for 3,500,000 shares, including 1,500,000 shares offered by Deckers and 2,000,000 shares offered by certain selling stockholders.
17. Who were Deckers Outdoor’s underwriters?
Initial public offering: PaineWebber Incorporated and Kidder, Peabody & Co. Incorporated Follow-on offering: RBC Capital Markets, Piper Jaffray, SG Cowen & Co., D.A. Davidson & Co., First Albany Capital, Wedbush Morgan Securities, Inc.
18. Which analysts currently follow Deckers Outdoor?
Click Here to view the current coverage list.
19. What is the number of shares of common stock currently outstanding?
Approximately 38,581,000 shares of common stock were outstanding on December 31, 2010.
20. Who is Deckers’ outside legal counsel?
Stradling, Yocca, Carlson & Rauth
21. Who is Deckers’ independent registered public accounting firm?